- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What are Surgical 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks?
Surgical 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection in surgical, medical, dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments. This pack contains 50 masks.
What can Disposable Face Masks be used for?
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a face mask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick. Disposable masks can be used to prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
- In healthcare to protect from germs and infection
- Personal use to prevent spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To prevent cross-infection in surgical, medical, dental and food preparation environments
How does this face mask work?
Surgical 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask shape is designed according to the ergonomics of your face to ensure a secure fit and increase breathing capability of the mask, improve air permeability and make it more comfortable to wear and breathe.
How to use this product?
Before using, check that the packaging is intact and confirm the marked expiration date on the outer package and use the mask within the expiration date. Open the mask fully, position the mask with the metal nose strip up. Use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of the nose and achieve a better protection effect. Store the mask in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and away from fire sources and flammable materials.
What other preventative measures can you take to prevent spreading germs and infection?
Using a mask is just one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection. Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.